Envision 23, or I mean 22?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • What happened to it? This morning I was wondering when the convention would be coming and couldn't believe that its been 2 years now since 21 and Envision 22 never existed. I thought this such a beneficial and informative event and would love to see another round. While technologically there may not be a lot to present it would be interesting to see you to give a platform for artist to present their work and have the ability for Q & A. I could see lectures on post processing, matte painting/photo bash, 3D modeling, talks from BIM managers giving their tips to optimize the use of Enscape. Even professionals in the industry that are using Enscape --> Vray and how this improves client relations. I am sure there is legal logistics and financing that go into events like these that make them complicated to run but I believe it is beneficial to the growth of the community and can help raise the bar for beginners. There is also still a small tutorial presence for Enscape of YouTube and these lectures could go there after the event helping the catalog of literature for beginners. I think these events have a lot of potential and it also forces speakers to get creative to top what was shown or presented the previous year, this in turn forces innovation and experimentation.

• Hello,

thank you for your contribution and your thoughts. I'm glad to read that you like Envision, I really appreciate that. You are right, these kind of events are really important.

We will have another version of Envision (or with a different name) in the future. After the merger, we had so many opportunities to connect our community at in-person events, and we have those again now.

I would include your ideas in my planning document. Would it be okay if I could contact you directly if we find a better way for the next Chaos/Enscape event? I would like to get your feedback.

Bjørn

• Hi, Bjoern,

I completely understand this, I actually think it would be a great resource to have VRAY involved in the conference with industry leaders. It would be such a cool conference to have members from the AEC world, digital artists, and matte painters all learning from each other. It's exciting to even think about a conference with this many like-minded talented professionals! Please include anything you would like and feel free to contact me anytime!