License

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi

Unfortunately my previous laptop died. I had a fixed seat account in sketchup.

I am now setting up my new laptop and I cannot access Enscape as I cannot deactivate it from the old machine. I have contacted customer support and am yet to hear a response..... is there a way I can deactivate from my account online or a quick way i can get back to work

Cheers Nick

• Best Answer
    • Official Post

Hello Nick and a warm welcome to our Forum.

I have just reset your license accordingly already - You should be able to re-activate Enscape once more using your existing key.

Let me know if you experience any further issues or have any further questions.

• Hi, I also have the same problem about changing my educational license to my new device. It says that I have used up my fixed seat license. Is it possible to deactivate it from that other device so I can use it on my new current device? Thanks much help would be appreciated.

• Official Post

Hi, I also have the same problem about changing my educational license to my new device. It says that I have used up my fixed seat license. Is it possible to deactivate it from that other device so I can use it on my new current device? Thanks much help would be appreciated.

As per my signature please kindly get in touch with education@chaos.com to inquire a license reset for your educational license. Any other student related requests can also be forwarded to them.

Let me know in case anything else comes up in the meantime.