Enscape and SketchUp… Enscape Mac wants to render all Tags even though SketchUp Scenes turn off some Tags

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • SketchUp Enscape Mac doesn’t recognize Scenes that turn off SketchUp Tags in a comprehensive constructible model of a custom home. Enscape wants to leave all Tags active regardless of what the Scene represents. As an example, I have scene Design Tags and Engineering Tags. Engineering show all the structure, Design shows everything but… everything that will be seen once the house is complete. I have Scenes that shut off engineering and just show Design, but Enscape insists on leaving the Engineering Tags on which causes the render to show, for example, a pink truss to flash through beneath a deck even though I don’t want this in the render. Is there a fix for this certainly doesn’t happen with Windows Enscape.