Enscape and SketchUp… Enscape Mac wants to render all Tags even though SketchUp Scenes turn off some Tags

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • SketchUp Enscape Mac doesn’t recognize Scenes that turn off SketchUp Tags in a comprehensive constructible model of a custom home. Enscape wants to leave all Tags active regardless of what the Scene represents. As an example, I have scene Design Tags and Engineering Tags. Engineering show all the structure, Design shows everything but… everything that will be seen once the house is complete. I have Scenes that shut off engineering and just show Design, but Enscape insists on leaving the Engineering Tags on which causes the render to show, for example, a pink truss to flash through beneath a deck even though I don’t want this in the render. Is there a fix for this certainly doesn’t happen with Windows Enscape.