Nvidia 512.95 + Enscape 3.4.4+94564 is the last workable pair. Are there plans to fix it?

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • It has been three months, and any updates to the Nvidia driver or Enscape result in Enscape crashing on startup (with a generic "check your drivers" message). That is three versions of Enscape broken in a row. Are there plans to fix it?

System:

RTX 3090,

64gb DDR5 ram,

AMD 7950x

• Official Post

A11out , that should of course not be the case - Our latest release (3.5) should also work with the latest versions of NVIDIA GPU drivers.

Whenever you experience crashes like these it's best to simply report them to us right away. Ideally in this regard via our feedback button, which allows you to send in a dedicated report with log files and your machine information, allowing us to troubleshoot this further:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

Feel free to let me know too once you've submitted it please. There is no need to update to a later release again for now as we also receive logs generated from previously installed versions too.

• Hello,

Sorry it took a bit, I didn't want to break the setup during the workday.

I submitted the report using the form. It is some Enscape Renderer Error. Note that the report was submitted under a different (company) email.

The crash occurred on the following combinations:

Enscape 3.5.1+109642 (latest) and nVidia 512.95 (recommended)

Enscape 3.5.1+109642 (latest) and nVidia 536.23 (latest)

Enscape-3.4.4+94564 and nVidia 536.23 (latest) is working.

Enscape-3.4.4+94564 and nVidia 512.95 (recommended) is working.

The logical conclusion is that something broke in version 3.5. Enscape launches with an empty model, but no old models would open. If you want, I can also provide the models in question.

• In

In response to feedback, the issues were attributed to the lack of Vram. It doesn't address the issues because:

1. Why is 3.4 ok then?

2. I have 24gb of Vram. The scene isn't THAT big.

Respectfully, if there is something in 3.5 that gobbles 24gb of Vram and crashes Enscape, I think it should be considered an Enscape issue, not a user issue.

• Can you share the file? I’m happy to see what it does on my machine.

It could well to be localised you or your files in some way - an nvidia graphics card and enscape 3.5 is super common.

But there are weird bugs that crop up in relation to specific setups or even Specific assets.

• Official Post

Thank you for submitting a report as requested - Can you please share that company e-mail with me as well so that I can locate the feedback report? Via a direct message due to confidentially.

If possible it would be ideal if you could indeed also share the corresponding scene with us as you proposed - If you have no way of uploading and providing the file, let me know and I can offer a confidential upload option instead. Should the scene not be too large then something like wetransfer.com can be used too.

I'm awaiting your response and thank you for your cooperation once more in advance.

• Thank you for submitting a report as requested - Can you please share that company e-mail with me as well so that I can locate the feedback report? Via a direct message due to confidentially.

If possible it would be ideal if you could indeed also share the corresponding scene with us as you proposed - If you have no way of uploading and providing the file, let me know and I can offer a confidential upload option instead. Should the scene not be too large then something like wetransfer.com can be used too.

I'm awaiting your response and thank you for your cooperation once more in advance.

Done. Thank you!