Decorations and accessories
1) Fewer people on their phones
2) +1 for FBX import
3) More grasses, shrubs, flowers and bushes
4) Auto-rotate assets (especially vegetation) so they don't look like cookie-cutter copies.
5) Office accessories (notepads, briefcases, purses, cell phones)
The latest assets are great, the range of people is really starting to cover everything I need. Suggestions from my latest project:
1) A few less people on phones, or at least a variation of the same people on and off their phone.
2) A wider range of ethnicities/races. There are obviously a few non-white people, but it would be good to have more to use.
3) People with pushchairs.
4) People in Wheelchairs.
1) People definitely. More variety, for weather, ethnicity, age etc. Also different poses. (Also as a tag filter could you add seated. Would help sorting)
2) Planting and Trees (Winter trees, or the ability to turn off leaves or something / change leaf colour), green walls, bushes etc.
As an architecture firm we are generally working with Enscape straight out of Revit, so focusing on the assets that can't be done (well) with families is of the highest priority.
AUSTRALIAN / ASIAN Trees
Bamboo , Acacias, Grass Trees, Gum Trees, Paper Bark, Eucalyptus, Wattle, Olive, Lemon, Orange
or let us import our own
I'm a big fan of the large scale planting items. You currently have the dandelions & leaves that cover a couple square meters, but I'd love to have flower beds already created so I don't have to manually place a bunch of plants (I suck at landscaping, both in real life and in viz work) - .5m x 1m or something like that.
it would be nice to have people in
- doctor with mask ( W/ M) or Operation Theater clothes
- patients ( to place on OR-Table)
For my business I really need industrial vehicles and since we develop for 80% DC's we especially need trucks combined with (large) trailers.
1) more natur/vegetation, to make more outdoor areas
Lumion has some pretty good generic context buildings which can be inserted into scenes.....would be great if lumion could develop some of those.
More coniferous trees. The ones currently in the library aren't the greatest for representing trees where the branches go all the way to the ground / smaller height ones. I've been half embedding them in the ground which isn't the greatest option.
Also winter trees. Just a small handful would be nice that could be quickly replaced in a scene.
Thank you all, as always, your feedback will be forwarded to our internal Asset agenda.
1. Please add some different shades of green (summer) plants.
Here is a sample of where all (face me) trees are replaced with that from the asset library and they are way better because you can see through the foliage. The trees, though of different species looked all dark green. It would be nice to have variations without using the autumn trees to get varying effects.
2. More people with casual attire.