Poll: Asset Categories to focus on

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I'd say partner with these guys to have these available in Enscape. Heck I'd even consider being on-board with a free version of assets, and a "Pro" bundle to get access to more or better models. Either way I like their offering of Different ages, different iterations, and different seasons for each type of Foliage asset.

https://www.laubwerk.com/technology/

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like their classifications too

• As someone who generally works on large scale projects, accessories aren't super important to our images. Definitely a focus on vegetation and people are the most important. More varieties of vegetation; seasonal assets etc. Having some form of snow filter / season adjustment filter would be really cool.

• As someone in a very bike friendly city, I'd love to see more people on bike content. Throw some recreational bikers in, some commuting bikers. Right now we've got the 2 dudes on Bikes and the lady in the dress walking her bike for our choices. We need a lot more to populate an urban exterior rendering

• As someone in a very bike friendly city, I'd love to see more people on bike content. Throw some recreational bikers in, some commuting bikers. Right now we've got the 2 dudes on Bikes and the lady in the dress walking her bike for our choices. We need a lot more to populate an urban exterior rendering

+1 Please! A current project I'm working on is next to an urban bike trail. I ran into the same issue trying to populate the route that's in the foreground of my building.

• +1 on FBX / Obj imports (Custom Library).

+1 on different Hedges at different heights (with a few variations)

+ 1 on supporting laubwerk plants (for Sketchup at least, for which they have their own plugin)

Also:

- Some younger trees. A lot of the trees are huge, which is great for creating a forest, but for landscaping a new project it would be more realistic to have younger trees (i.e. trees that can grow tall, but while they are young and not very tall yet)

- Since you are taking requests for specific items, mine would be Cypress trees ( 5-7m tall)

• There actually is already a way to control tree height instance parameter. If you link Revit family to asset it creates a height instance parameter in your Revit family. You can then use this to control the height of the rendered tree.

Are you talking about scaling it down? This is not what I mean, because a tree that is 2 years old is not just a scaled down version of a tree which is 20 years old.

• Official Post

All your feedback has been forwarded, thanks so much. :)

• People, People, and more People! Concentrate on diversity and think inclusively as that is what Architects will want to depict in their visualizations.

Some other sub-categories:

Customer Service people - Servers, Chefs, Bartenders, Valets, Doormen, Security guards, Traffic cops, etc.

Groups - Showing diversity

Facial Expressions - I've noticed that a lot of the models have neutral (bordering on dour) expressions. - I recently did a project for an attraction queue at a theme park. A lot of the models looked like they were in line at the bank instead. So maybe work on a range of emotion for the people.

Thanks for all the great work!

• animals like dogs cats cows sheep and horses

more boulders and rocks

fruit trees like apples and pears.

medium sized shrubs to hide the horizon

snow covered trees (I mentioned that before)

construction equipment like manitous end bulldozers

knives plates glasses etc probably pre-configured to lay a table.

Blankets and cloths to drape over couches, chairs and beds.

• Not sure if this was suggested yet, but gym/exercise equipment.

+1 For Gym equipment - Treadmills, Ellipticals, Stair climbing, Stationary bikes, Rowing machines, weight lifting machines, etc.

With and without people might be a good idea also.

For Hotel Resort Projects:

More Pool Deck / Pool Party/ Dance Party people - DJ with turntables

For Restaurant Projects:

People eating dinner / with drinks.

Bar / Lounge patrons.

• I could really use a good selection of seniors. Specifically seniors doing normal things in casual clothes, rather than being at the beach, an airport, or playing golf (I'm looking at you Archivision.)

It would also be super awesome to have some additional filtering options.

i.e.:

Indoor Plants (i.e. in a pot) and Outdoor Plants

Flowering Plants

Seniors (people)

Seating (furniture)

Also- some logic filters: And, Not, Or

i.e.:

Vegetation- Not Indoor

Vegetation- Indoor And Flowering

People- Not Child Or Sports

^^