Asset orientation flipped in Enscape

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi All,

With the last 2 recent updates of enscape I have noticed increasing bugs with the software.

An example is the attached images. When placing Table 11 enscape assett in revit, its orientation gets flipped in the enscape model. (see snip 1 and snip 2)

Also If I load a family into my revit model (any revit family type) an error appears (Snip 3) and revit crashes and needs to be restarted.

If anyone is able to assist that would be much appreciated

• Official Post

DesignRyan , I'm sorry to hear about these issues.

Regarding the first behavior and in general you can submit a feedback report with logs so that we can look into this further. In the submission form itself please include what you wrote here alongside for context. Meanwhile regarding the asset orientation problem, does it make a difference if you re-download the asset library just in case the library was available offline prior? (Via the "Offline Asset Library" checkbox)

Feel free to let me know once you've submitted the report as well, just so I can have a look myself too. One of our technical support members will get back to you soon with a reply in any case.

• Official Post

Haha, I opened a revit file and this orientation issue was present. It's doesn't matter too much since the table will never show up as proxy geometry, but here's the issue.

Thanks for your report too - This is also "Table 011" which you've placed, correct? Otherwise what is the specific Asset used? Does it make any difference if you do re-acquire the Asset Library if you had it available offline? Ideally please also remove this specific rotated asset and re-place it once more after the library is fully acquired/downloaded again.

If this still occurs thereafter, we'll have investigate further.

• Thanks for your report too - This is also "Table 011" which you've placed, correct? Otherwise what is the specific Asset used? Does it make any difference if you do re-acquire the Asset Library if you had it available offline? Ideally please also remove this specific rotated asset and re-place it once more after the library is fully acquired/downloaded again.

If this still occurs thereafter, we'll have investigate further.

After reopening the project today, I deleted the family from the project browser in Revit and just placed the same one from the enscape asset library, table 010. This resolved the issue.