problem with NVIDIA GTX 1650 in Enscape 3.5

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello

I have a question about a problem that has happened to me, my pc has an NVIDIA GTX 1650 with 4gb of vram, I tried to try version 3.5 of Enscape but it doesn't run even blocking my pc completely which forces me to restart manually.

I want to know if the graph is already too low for the current software requirements and if not, could you please tell me what solutions exist on your part.

Thank you so much

• Official Post

Thanks for your inquiry.

Depending on the scene unfortunately 4GB of VRAM may not suffice especially with current releases - We can let you know more about this behavior in detail after submitting a dedicated feedback report:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

I appreciate your cooperation, you can also let me know once you've submitted it and I'll have a look right away too, otherwise one of our support members will get back to you as well.

• I was able to summarize that from the beginning but the issue is that it doesn't even start me, having the blank scene or my PC crashes or in the best of cases I get the white window with the options. I am very surprised by your answer since on their web page the requirements mention that the vram to work is 4gb, since you mention that you should raise the idea of updating the minimum requirements with your equipment.

• Official Post

I was able to summarize that from the beginning but the issue is that it doesn't even start me, having the blank scene or my PC crashes or in the best of cases I get the white window with the options. I am very surprised by your answer since on their web page the requirements mention that the vram to work is 4gb, since you mention that you should raise the idea of updating the minimum requirements with your equipment.

As mentioned, you can just send in a feedback report as well and we can let you know why this happens exactly. 4GB of VRAM is indeed our minimum requirement, but depending on the project size and complexity it may not be sufficient.

Without jumping to conclusions though, after the report I can let you know more, so also kindly let me know once you've submitted it. Thank you! :)