Oculus Quest 2 tunnel vision

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi there!

In the past weeks, every time I use Archicad+Enscape+Oculus Quest2, I get the sense the view is distorted. It's like I'm 20cm behind the camera.

This does not happen in other apps I use with Quest2. And also, i get spikes and a lot of stutter in VR, in Enscape.

Does this also happen to you? What should I do?

Thx!

• Official Post

Zenoardelean , right away as it cannot hurt to receive and check out alongside, please submit us a feedback report with logs which will also transfer all your machine information as well as current version of GPU drivers used etc.: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-archicad/

Also if possible, is there any chance you could share a photo of that "20cm behind the camera" behavior inside the Quest 2, for example with your phone? It doesn't have to be perfect and it's not always easy to capture but if you could still try that would be great.

Further, how did you setup the Quest 2 exactly to be used with Enscape? Wired, or wireless? The more details the better. And please also ensure you are using our latest release, which will not require you to install Steam + SteamVR anymore as was the case in previous versions. You can ignore this if you're already on 3.5 / 3.5.1.

Thanks a lot in advance for both the report and cooperation.