Render data for asset could not be downloaded during the export.

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I imported an asset weeks ago and was able to change the finish material/color at that time. I went to change the finish again today and now I'm getting this error. I've tried to add the list of URLs to my firewall exceptions but I'm not finding a way to add a URL...just an app, file, folder or process. I wonder if the firewall is even the issue because I was able to change the finish at one point. Thanks for any help.

• joshradle

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

I imported an asset weeks ago and was able to change the finish material/color at that time. I went to change the finish again today and now I'm getting this error. I've tried to add the list of URLs to my firewall exceptions but I'm not finding a way to add a URL...just an app, file, folder or process. I wonder if the firewall is even the issue because I was able to change the finish at one point. Thanks for any help.

Please ideally briefly also submit us a feedback report with log files to our technical support team so that we can investigate the cause behind this issue further:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

Let me know once you've submitted it as well ideally and thanks a lot in advance.