Enscape 3.4.3 Enscape Asset unable to save all changes - URGENT HELP!

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I am trying to place trees and people inside the Enscape however I keep getting the following error :

forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/44797/

I used multiple files and tried them on my colleagues laptops as well but it didn't work. So I am not sure what is the main problem here. I used to place the assets inside the Enscape very easily but this is the first time I keep getting this error. Any help is appreciated!

• Official Post

I am trying to place trees and people inside the Enscape however I keep getting the following error :

forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/44797/

I used multiple files and tried them on my colleagues laptops as well but it didn't work. So I am not sure what is the main problem here. I used to place the assets inside the Enscape very easily but this is the first time I keep getting this error. Any help is appreciated!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues - Right away, could you re-attach the error message once more? Just so we can see it as well as it's currently not possible to access the file (make sure to use the "Attachments" tab itself to attach images ideally).

Also, whenever you run into technical problems like these you can also get in touch with our technical support via the feedback button:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…eedback-button-win-revit/

Since we receive important log files and machine information alongside, this method is usually the quickest when it comes to troubleshooting such problems.

Let me know once you've submitted the report as well ideally and thank you in advance.

• I just got the exact same message when trying to add a considerable number of trees and shrubs to a landscaping project. To me, it seems like there is a maximum limit which is exceeded when, for instance, modeling a forest of several thousand square meters. However, manual placement still works without performance issues.