Furniture Asset Bundle-July Bug Report

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

Asset Sofa 035: 3 Seater seems to be mapped to the wrong image for the variations. I would imagine the second image is supposed to be no pillows.

Thanks for the report. This is by design and the asset should fit the thumbnail when placed down. You also have access to another couch without pillows though:

Not every asset has a dedicated description though, so the lack thereof for Sofa 065 is to be expected.

Let me know in case I am missing something of course or if anything else comes up.

• Thanks for the report. This is by design and the asset should fit the thumbnail when placed down. You also have access to another couch without pillows though:

Not every asset has a dedicated description though, so the lack thereof for Sofa 065 is to be expected.

Let me know in case I am missing something of course or if anything else comes up.

My apologies, now after I see it placed in Enscape I can tell that one of the pillows change over to a new design. This being said I do find it interesting that the 3-seater sofa depicted in Asset 035 does not have a no pillow variant. The one you listed is only 2 seats. To clarify I am not requesting a 3-seater no pillow option, I am only making an observation that I find it interesting the variance change is a different pattern on the pillows instead of no pillows. While the other sofa variances are depicting a no-pillow option. Though of course, I am not aware what the community has requested for furniture variances so this may have been a requested option.