Stereo Panorama embeded in web page

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello! Please help me with some info, there is this Enscape folder within partition C in Documents where panoramas as .xml are stored. If i reinstall windows on my PC, will the panoramas embeded in web page crash? I want to make sure they are secure and stable on the web even though something may happen with my PC. Please be kind and advise me. Thank you so much!:sketchup:

• Official Post

AndreiO , pardon me for getting back to you just now! Please be fully aware: If you delete these files you will remove the panoramas from your "My Panoramas" as well as any connection to the files in the Cloud. In that regard we can reccomend perhaps hosting the panoramas externally, to ensure your panoramas will be accessible no matter if the files are still on your machine or not. :)

Further an excerpt from our panorama knowledgebase article you can access and read through here:

"If you want to host the panorama on your own webspace, follow these guidelines."

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this or any other topic!

• Thank you for your answer! I have already copied them on a usb flash drive, as far as i am concerned the files still exist on the laptop i have created them, but sooner or later they will get deleted. I have another laptop now, but with no Enscape, yet. I must install Enscape here as well and store them in the same folder "Documents"/"Enscape" for them to be successfully accesible to the Cloud, right? If the files dont have any further connection with the Cloud, they will dissapear from any webpage? Thank you for your patience and usefull information!:)