Enscape material library will not open

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Can anybody help with trying to access the enscape material library within Revit, the pop-up does not open when pressing on it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Revit and Enscape but nothing helps. I've looked at other forum posts but can not seem to find an answer.

Whenever I try to open the material library a window opens but its minimised and not loading correctly and then if I wait to see if it will loaded after a few minutes it crashes revit. I've attached a picture of what happens,

I'm on the latest update for Revit 2024 and Enscape 3.5.2.

• Official Post

Can anybody help with trying to access the enscape material library within Revit, the pop-up does not open when pressing on it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Revit and Enscape but nothing helps. I've looked at other forum posts but can not seem to find an answer.

Whenever I try to open the material library a window opens but its minimised and not loading correctly and then if I wait to see if it will loaded after a few minutes it crashes revit. I've attached a picture of what happens,

I'm on the latest update for Revit 2024 and Enscape 3.5.2.

I'm sorry to hear about this unusual behavior.

It would be ideal if you could simple send in a feedback report to our technical support team as detailed here:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…eedback-button-win-revit/

Thanks a lot in advance, and ideally let me know once you've submitted it too.

• I've just submitted a feedback report, thank you for your help.