External materials rendered as white

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hey,

After updating Enscape, are some external materials rendered as white! It's not all materials... Am I doing something wrong? I use the same material from previous projects and there were no problems!

Hope you can help with this problem :)

• Official Post

Hey,

After updating Enscape, are some external materials rendered as white! It's not all materials... Am I doing something wrong? I use the same material from previous projects and there were no problems!

Hope you can help with this problem :)

Welcome to our Forum. :)

Could you please specify which CAD solution you are using with Enscape? Can you perhaps also share a screenshot of this issue inside of Enscape next to the project itself just so we can see it directly as well?

• Hey Demian

Thanks for getting back to me.

It's Revit 2024 with the last update to Enscape.

Appendix Revit, is fresh from Revit. Enscape_01 and 02 are as it looks now, with white surfaces...

The rendered image is from the last rendering without any problems. I don't see the error myself or why it looks like this.

• Official Post

Could you perhaps also double check the corresponding materials affected inside of the Enscape or Revit material editor as well? An update shouldn't change anything regarding these but please also have a look to see if they might've been altered in any way.

We have a detailed knowledgebase article regarding using our provided material editor alongside that of Revit providing some vital tips as well, so we reccomend checking that out: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…evit-material-parameters/

Otherwise if you cannot find anything off besides the obvious issue here, please submit us a feedback report with logs so that we can analyze this further. Ideally, is there also a chance for you to share the scene with me?

Last but not least, there was another user running into a similar problem here, and even though all of his materials were affected a re-install of Revit did the trick. Just in case you have a chance to try that as well.