Graphic Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Laptop GPU Issues

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi all,

Let me share this matter here to see if anyone can help or recommend something.

I just received my new laptop specially designed for working in 3D dimensions (Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, and Enscape), and I'm having issues with all of them due to the graphics card. I chose that card to work with better performance in Enscape.

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

Here's the configuration of the system, what do you think?

Dell Mobile Precision Workstation 7680 CTO 210-BGNT SR1

Intel Core i9-13950HX Processor (36MB Cache, 32 Threads, 24 Cores (8P+16E) up to 5.5GHz, 55w, vPro) 379-BFCV SR1

Intel Core i9-13950HX Processor (36MB Cache, 32 Threads, 24 Cores (8P+16E) up to 5.5GHz, 55w, vPro) 329-BJDM SR1

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Laptop GPU, 16GB GDDR6 490-BJDM SR1

64GB Memory, 1x64GB 5200MT/s CAMM, non-ECC

Thank you very much in advance.

Alejandro Martín

• Official Post

Yes my drivers are update. And I have tryed with both options ( Game and studio) with the same results.

Hadware acceleration is not working with none of them, Recap crahes directly and sketch up 2021 don't open because a graphic card isuue.

I think it's ideal if you could just submit us a dedicated feedback report with logs as detailed here for further troubleshooting:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

Also, I'd reccomend referring to your system administrator if one is available as the machine in general seems to not be properly setup perhaps if even SketchUp 2021 itself cannot be opened, or do you mean it closes down after trying to open Enscape? Otherwise this seems to be a problem independent from us which we may not be able to easily resolve right away, hence if there is any IT administrator or similar to refer to please do so.

Thanks a lot in advance for the report and any further messages.

• Yes, it is not a problem with Enscape.

It seems to be an issue with the laptop. I just wanted to confirm through this chat if there are users working with this graphics card and a similar laptop without any issues with SketchUp and Revit.
    Also, I would like to confirm that this graphics card is highly recommended for working with Enscape.

Thank you

• Official Post

Yes, it is not a problem with Enscape.

It seems to be an issue with the laptop. I just wanted to confirm through this chat if there are users working with this graphics card and a similar laptop without any issues with SketchUp and Revit.
    Also, I would like to confirm that this graphics card is highly recommended for working with Enscape.

Thank you

If possible at all, feel free to still send in that feedback report though:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

Perchance we can then assist you further, unless you're unable to open Revit/SketchUp in the first place.

Of course a capable laptop like that should not have any problems running Enscape and its supported CAD solutions, yet without any further information about the machine or logs we cannot identify the exact issue(s) here, but this might be where you also want to get in touch with Dell's support if otherwise there is no IT support you can refer to.