Enscape not updating camera position in batch rendering

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi!

I've Googled this and came across a few threads, but could not find a solution. From the start of Enscape for Mac, I have issues when batch rendering scenes from SketchUp. When I go through it by hand, scene by scene, all works fine. But as soon as I batch render, the camera position between the first and second image will not update correctly. Enscape will render the first image twice, and will then go to the second image while it should render the third. So the outcome is in stead of scene 1 -> scene 2 -> scene 3 it is: scene 1 -> scene 1 (double), saved under name of scene 2 -> scene 2, saved under name of scene 3 -> scene 3, saved under name of scene 4 -> etc.

Does anyone know the solution for this? Because when I go through the scenes and export them one by one, which takes more time, it works perfectly fine. I've updatet botch SketchUp and Enscape to the latest versions, but that also did not help. I've played with the live updates and synchronized view settings: both on, both off, one on, the other off, but that did not make any difference.

• Official Post

Hi!

I've Googled this and came across a few threads, but could not find a solution. From the start of Enscape for Mac, I have issues when batch rendering scenes from SketchUp. When I go through it by hand, scene by scene, all works fine. But as soon as I batch render, the camera position between the first and second image will not update correctly. Enscape will render the first image twice, and will then go to the second image while it should render the third. So the outcome is in stead of scene 1 -> scene 2 -> scene 3 it is: scene 1 -> scene 1 (double), saved under name of scene 2 -> scene 2, saved under name of scene 3 -> scene 3, saved under name of scene 4 -> etc.

Does anyone know the solution for this? Because when I go through the scenes and export them one by one, which takes more time, it works perfectly fine. I've updatet botch SketchUp and Enscape to the latest versions, but that also did not help. I've played with the live updates and synchronized view settings: both on, both off, one on, the other off, but that did not make any difference.

I'm sorry to hear about this - In this case please ideally get in touch with one of our Mac experts via the Help center here through which you'll be assisted very soon after forwarding what you've shared here. Thank you in advance!