after new update enscape does not work

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

I've got a problem with my enscape.

After update to 3.5.2 version program does not working.

When I try to start the enscape its showing like usual window of enscape showing 5% loading and after this its colseing itself.

I've check my graphic card (Radeon R9 380), I've update drivers as recommended by enscape but nothing change.

I use Sketchup PRO 2023.:sketchup:

Pleas help me, I dont know what to.;(

• Official Post

znk.wrbl , welcome to our Forum.

Whenever you experience any issues like that, feel free to simply submit us a feedback report with log files as we detail here:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

This allows us to troubleshoot the cause behind this issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime until you hear back from us, you can also revert to a previous release of Enscape you've been using prior to updating just for the time being: https://enscape3d.com/version-history/

Feel free to let me know once you've submitted said report as well.

• I have the same issue. yesterday I was using enscape in sketchup 2023 without any problem but in the evening when I tried to launch Enscape I started to have this 5% launcher which never launch anything. the window with rendering doesn't work anymore and I have checked my licence, restart my computer, check updates in sketchup, enscape or my graphic card. No solution. I have send a feedback with all details and logs. I hope you will find quickly a solution because I have to send urgently a project rendering. Thanks by advance for your help.

• Official Post

I have the same issue. yesterday I was using enscape in sketchup 2023 without any problem but in the evening when I tried to launch Enscape I started to have this 5% launcher which never launch anything. the window with rendering doesn't work anymore and I have checked my licence, restart my computer, check updates in sketchup, enscape or my graphic card. No solution. I have send a feedback with all details and logs. I hope you will find quickly a solution because I have to send urgently a project rendering. Thanks by advance for your help.

Thank you very much for already sending in a feedback report, I can see it's already received and our technical support team will get back to you very soon if they haven't already.

• I am having this same issue only with the Revit plug in. It was working perfectly one night then the next day it gave me the graphics card start up error and got stuck on 5%. I tried sending the error report, but it closed my software and didn't send it. I did send a message to tech team, but I have heard nothing back.

I missed an important client deadline due to this issue. And have another crucial one in two weeks. I hope it is fixed by then. Very frustrating.

• Official Post

I am having this same issue only with the Revit plug in. It was working perfectly one night then the next day it gave me the graphics card start up error and got stuck on 5%. I tried sending the error report, but it closed my software and didn't send it. I did send a message to tech team, but I have heard nothing back.

I missed an important client deadline due to this issue. And have another crucial one in two weeks. I hope it is fixed by then. Very frustrating.

Thanks for the report and I'm sorry to hear about that of course.

Right away, as per my colleagues suggestion in the help center request of yours, please try to submit another feedback report but this time you do not have to have Enscape running at the same time: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

That would be very helpful to further analyze the cause behind this, and please also ideally let me know once you've submitted it.