Enscape Rendering Error & Incomplete

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, my desktop display card is Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4060 8G OC with using Windows 10. And I am using Enscape version 3.1 at Sketchup.

May I ask anyone can advise the solution to my problem facing at Enscape?

1) Export Rendering Image Error : As per the attached image, the export image is wrong / incomplete

2) Problem during Rendering Process : As per the attached video, the Rendering Window at Enscape is not smooth.

enscape error video.mp4

• Official Post

WorkM , thanks for your report.

Right away, is there any specific reason you are still using Enscape 3.1? If not, please kindly update to Enscape 3.5.2, you can acquire our latest release here.

If these issues still persist thereafter, please also submit a feedback report with log files, so that our technical support team can troubleshoot the cause behind this further: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

Thanks once more in advance for any further replies.