Cannot retrieve and recover Educator's account or license. Support emails not being received

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
    • Official Post

Hi Jaco - Could you kindly let me know how you've tried to contact us prior to this post? Please be aware that support@enscape3d.com is deprecated and the best way to contact support is through our help center as detailed here.

Let me know if you've done so, because at the moment I cannot find any records under the e-mail you shared either, so I just wish to make sure we're getting your requests in the first place.

In any case I have also reset your license so please try activating Enscape again now, and thank you in advance for any further replies!

• Hi Demain,

My licence has again stopped working,

Please can you help me get some support on this matter - I cannot sign in on Enscape's main website, as I forgot my password for jacoj@uj.ac.za and I am not getting any password reset mails from enscape on my mails. Please can you let me know how we can reset my account password and get my enscape educational licence working again?

Thanks in advance

• Official Post

Hi Jaco , thanks for your further post.

Right away, I have reset your license so you should be able to activate Enscape once more. Please be aware that you own a "previous" educational license which is not linked to any Enscape account. Our updated system on the other hand allows for purchased EDU licenses that also have a dedicated Enscape account alongside to manage panorama uploads, the floating license in general etc.

In your case, if you experience any issues again, please simply get in touch with education@chaos.com instead and they'll gladly assist you further as well.