Unable to download the 3.5 assets of the app

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello, I have been unable to download the enscape 3.5 asset library, due to an unstable network. NOTE, I stay in a country with an unstable and slow internet connection, and the conventional download method off the asset library worsens the situation. It will be nice if we can download the file off your site with our preffered internet downloader which resumes download, and gives a better download speed

• Official Post

Hello, I have been unable to download the enscape 3.5 asset library, due to an unstable network. NOTE, I stay in a country with an unstable and slow internet connection, and the conventional download method off the asset library worsens the situation. It will be nice if we can download the file off your site with our preffered internet downloader which resumes download, and gives a better download speed

I'll forward your request accordingly. Please check your direct messages in the meantime as I shared a current offline library you may want to use for now.

• Official Post

Thank you, As regards the direct message I haven’t seen it.

Was it sent through the mail or there is a page for it here on the forum?

Could you kindly check your direct messages (in this Forum) once more now? You should've definitely received a message with an upload link now.