Model geometry not showing in Enscape view

• Hi,

I'm opening a Revit 3D view in Enscape and some of the native Revit geometry from linked models isn't showing in the Enscape view.

Some is, some isn't.

It's a moderately complex model.

I've had this happen before on another project. I just restarted Enscape and it all came through.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Hey amortiboys , thank you for the feedback and welcome to our forum. :)

Please be so kind as to send me a screenshot of this problem, as well as feedback through the "Feedback" button which can be found to the right in your Enscape ribbon. Don't forget to add your forum name or some other reference in the submission form so that we can connect the ticket to this thread. This way we should get all the information necessary to identify the cause behind this behavior.

Thank you in advance!

• Hi Demain,

We are also experiencing this issue. There are many walls and floors missing in the Enscape view that are in our Revit model and in some cases, part of the geometry is present and part of it is missing. We are using an HTC Vive, an i7 6800k Broadwell processor, and a GeForce RTX 2070 with the newest driver installed. Our Revit model is 185 MB in size & a 200,000 square foot 4 story building. Please see attached images. In the first image I have a side by side of the Revit 3d view vs the Enscape view and the other two images are just showing missing or partially missing elements (floors, windows). We have not spent any time applying Revit materials. Is this an known issue, are there file size limitations?

• Hey reacharchitects , thanks a lot for your post and feedback report. It would be very helpful if you could please send us the project file for further troubleshooting purposes. Before that, you could also, if you have a very large ground plane, reduce it substantially to see if this helps already. :)

• I am also having the same issue. We have updated all drivers and the latest Enscape version. We are running a 64GB RAM, Gen 8 I7 processor, Nvidia Quadro M400, with a 1TB SSD.

Like above posts have stated; Some elements in Enscape are not showing up regardless their view state within Revit. It does not seem to be localized to one machine or one license or one model either. I look forward to resolving this issue soon.:)

• BIM , thanks for your report, sorry to hear about that.

Is there any chance you could send me a corresponding project in which this behavior is reproduceable? Are you perchance using Enscape with rather large projects, and does reducing the overall size / ground plane help with that problem?

We also received a report about missing geometry when Enscape is being used alongside Revit 2019, with a project which has been converted beforehand (from 2018 to 2019 for example). You can check if that is the cause for this problem by using Revit's own renderer - do you see all the elements at hand which are missing in Enscape, or are some missing in the produced Revit rendering as well?

Thanks a lot in advance for any further feedback!

• Demian Gutberlet Unfortunately, I am unable to send a project to you as they all contain proprietary and confidential information. I am using Enscape with large projects, and using the section box within Revit is the only way I am able to get some of the geometry to appear within that area. The projects we are having issues also were upgraded from Revit 2019 to Revit 2019. When rendered in Revit all elements appear as normal.

• In that case, BIM , to further troubleshoot this, could you please send us some feedback through the Feedback button? Please also add your forum name or some other reference so that we know the report is from you. :) Thanks a lot in advance!

• Experiencing missing geometry also using Revit 2019. I was using the latest Geforce graphics driver but I have just installed the Enscape recommended and issue still remains. I have sent a 'feedback' report via revit.

Here is a screenshot:

• I'm sorry to hear about that. Is there any chance that the floor is very, very large? If so, does down-scaling the floor help with displaying it again? Is the floor being displayed correctly in Revit itself? If down-scaling doesn't help, it would be great if you could share the project with me if possible. You can upload it, and send me the link to download via PM if the project is confidential. :)

Also, welcome to our forum!

• Hi Demian,

Thanks for your help. The floor is showing in Revit and it's not too big, same size that the missing element. Could you give me an email?

Sent you my internal e-mail via PM. You can also gladly just send the link via PM, whichever you prefer. :)