Model geometry not showing in Enscape view

• tkcARCH , is there anything "special" or "unusual" about these handles? Otherwise, can you also send me the project? Just send it to support@enscape3d.com (you can upload it to wetransfer.com beforehand for example) and add your forum name so that I can identify it's from you.

• They're an additional family that's embedded within the refrigerator family, but otherwise I don't know what the issue could be, all the geometries are set to be visible in all views, it's just some sort of misconnection between Revit and Enscape it seems. I can't send over the project model, but I can send the family over now at least.

• k.atanasova , welcome to our forum - I'm sorry to hear about this problem. For troubleshooting purposes, is there any chance you could send us the project, or part of it? You can upload a part or all of it to wetransfer.com and send me the link afterward. If it's confidential, you can also send me the download link via PM.

If that is too much effort, you can of course also re-setup your views accordingly if that resolves it anyway.

In the meantime, please also make sure that you're using our latest release of Enscape.

• Hello we are having a similar issue. Earlier today we thought the file was corrupted so we re uploaded and merged the files again and now this time when we add new furniture/ generic models to the file it shows in Revit but not in Enscape views.

• Demian,

I appreciate the help you've offered others related to visibility issues. I am very new to Enscape, but am having pronounced issues with revit massings as well as Enscape entourage not showing up in my renderings despite being visible within the view in Revit. Any advice? Happy to send a file directly if that makes it easier to identify the problem.

• slynch18 , englishjg23 I'm sorry to hear about this - any chance that this model has been converted before? Does the mode render using the built in renderer of Revit?

It would be also great if you can send in the file, too. For troubleshooting purposes. :) Thank you in advance!

• Hi Demian,

I am having trouble with about half of my walls and all of my model geometry not showing up in Enscape from my Revit model. Please see attachments below. As you can see this is a small project and I have yet to apply any materials. I am using Revit 2019 and Enscape 2.6.1, which I believe is the latest version of both. I know the basics of both programs but I by no means would say my knowledge is extensive. I have read through some of your feedback to others in this thread and tried to adjust based on your suggestions but nothing has helped. Any suggestions?

• Hi Demian,

I am having trouble with about half of my walls and all of my model geometry not showing up in Enscape from my Revit model. Please see attachments below. As you can see this is a small project and I have yet to apply any materials. I am using Revit 2019 and Enscape 2.6.1, which I believe is the latest version of both. I know the basics of both programs but I by no means would say my knowledge is extensive. I have read through some of your feedback to others in this thread and tried to adjust based on your suggestions but nothing has helped. Any suggestions?

You try it
    "Fine"

• An Ngo Good guess, unfortunately this doesn't change anything (I have the model here, as clairejackson25 shared it with us for inspection) :(

The developers are still looking into this issue, it's a really curious case I'm afraid...