License trial not working

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

Basically I took over my friend laptop( I bought it from her) and I decided to upload the new update Enscape trial and register with a new account. The trial has not being working because it keep saying my license is experience ? knowing that I download with the trial link from my email ( Please see the attached picture)

• Official Post

Hi Hensav , I'm sorry to hear about that.

Please kindly get in touch with our licensing support team via our help center as detailed here and they will be able to assist you further.

Thanks a lot in advance. If any further questions come up else wise please let me know as well.

• Hi I also have downloaded another trial in my laptop , I wan to use enscape before purchasing again , so it is not wokring even though it is a diffrenet account from the one I downloaded trial from,

can you help me please reuse the trial one more time to see if I purchase it later as a student.

• Official Post

Hi I also have downloaded another trial in my laptop , I wan to use enscape before purchasing again , so it is not wokring even though it is a diffrenet account from the one I downloaded trial from,

can you help me please reuse the trial one more time to see if I purchase it later as a student.

Please also get in touch with our licensing team via our help center and briefly detail what you've written here as well, since we do not process trial renewals via the forum anymore - Thanks a lot in advance and for your understanding.