License transfer problem

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello

Is it possible to transfer the license to another machine without revoking on the first one? My motherboard "died" (I've already sent it in service) and I am not able to boot the computer . I've managed to move the system drive on other computer everything works fine but I do not know how to move the license of enscape.

• Official Post

ADDITIVE , the right step in this case (as you seem to have done so already) is to get in touch with our licensing/support team using our Help Center as detailed here. They will reset your license as soon as possible but usually within the same day or so.

It is currently not possible to re-activate the license yourself in this specific case for example (moving only the hard-drive with Ensacpe on it), but generally you'll have to remove your license before re-activating it again on another machine in the future as detailed at the bottom of our KB article here. Just in case you weren't fully aware, which you may very well have been already.