IMPOSSIBILITY OF CREATING A STANDALONE EXE IN ENSCAPE

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi Everyone! I´ve been working on a project of a small allotment but with a relatively large sketchup file. When I´ve Finished working, I was able to run Enscape without any problems at all, and I exported a standalone .exe, but it didn't work for my client because he do not have a PC with the requirements to run that exe. So I told him about the possibility of running on the web. But then When I tried exporting that project to the web, it was TOTALLY impossible to accomplish. Every time I try to create that standalone link, it doesn't finish the Charging window at all. It disappears before completing, without any warning, it just stops. First I tried with the full file, with my personal computer, a Legion Pro with more than the requested specs, Then I've tried with the same pc, but as it was larger than 500MB I deleted a lot of little details of the model in order to accomplish with that warning. and the same continued happening. Then I tried with a different pc in my work, and the problem still remains. I Don't know what to do, because I promised my client he would be able to display that file. I Can send the file. But I don't have a "problem Log" or something similar. I am Using Sketchup 2023 and Enscape 3.5. But I've also tried using an older version of Enscape like 3.1 (That apparently doesn't Work with SketchUp 2023), and then the only version that supports SKP 2023 is 3.4, and I also tried with that one. Sorry for my first message, without any content, I had trouble trying to create the post. Also Thanks for the response.

• Official Post

Hi Mateo Pasiecznik , I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

Could you perhaps go into detail a bit further as to what exactly happens when trying to export a .exe standalone? Perhaps any error messages you receive or such?

Feel free to also submit a feedback report with log files right away as detailed here:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

In case we require both the report and logs to troubleshoot this further, and please also make sure to add some context in the submission form before submitting it, even a link to this thread does suffice.

Thank you in advance for any further rep

• Official Post

Mateo Pasiecznik , thanks a lot for the reply.

Are you also unable to create a web standalone with say a basically entirely empty project?

Furthermore, it would still be helpful to receive a feedback report from one of the machines where you're unsuccessful trying to create a Web Standalone. You mentioned you have no "problem log" or such, so pardon if my previous message caused any confusion, but those log files will be transferred automatically once you use the feedback button:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

You can just add a link to this thread in the submission form for example as well for context and thereafter we can investigate further.

Let me know ideally once it's send in as well and thank you once more in advance.

• Hi @an.go2 I´ve already checjed that window, and nothing appears. And by the oter side, answering demian question, yes I´ve tried exporting a empty project and it works just fine. Could it have anything to do with ram memory of the pc? in Both cases i tryied with 16Gb ram computers. Thanks for the responses!

• Official Post

Hi @an.go2 I´ve already checjed that window, and nothing appears. And by the oter side, answering demian question, yes I´ve tried exporting a empty project and it works just fine. Could it have anything to do with ram memory of the pc? in Both cases i tryied with 16Gb ram computers. Thanks for the responses!

It shouldn't be really tied to the amount of ram which is still plenty, that's why I requested a report with logs in my previous replies so that we can check those as well for further troubleshooting the exact cause. Once more, kindly let me know once submitted ideally as well so that we can have a look. :)

• Official Post

Oh, sorry, is there any option of a private chat? I´ve already submited my report with log directly from the software with my name and same subject, yesterday. Anyways I can do it again. Thanks for the attention.

Thanks for letting me know! I did not find any report tied to the e-mail you're using to log into this forum, but I suspect that is why you're asking for a private chat, which is indeed possible: How can I send a private/direct message to someone?

As of right now kindly send me the e-mail used as I cannot locate the report using your name either for whichever reason.

Thank you Mateo! Your cooperation is much appreciated indeed.