We just released a new Version of Enscape for Revit (18.104.22.168, May 22nd 2017) which includes fixes regarding the latest 1.9 release. You find it at the Enscape download page (Accessible in your email from us, through the update notification or in the About window).
- Fixed delayed Revit startup when license server is not reachable
- Occasional crashes when activating HTC Vive
- Issue placing sound sources in Revit 2016
- Materials sometimes not exported correctly since Revit 2018 support
- Enscape now supports Revit 2018
- Support of Unicode-Characters in Windows-Username