Scene Jumping on Export

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • My scenes in Enscape seems to jump (field of view or zoom factor changes) when I hit export. It's doesn't happen consistently and it's not by much. When it does occur it's enough so it doesn't match the previous scene that was set up with the same view. Very annoying and makes moving from scene to scene smoothly in my video rendering program impossible. I've also, noticed that the shading/reflections change a bit as well.

• Another thing that irks me. I set a scene to have a total duration of 20 sec. I add another scene in between the start scene and the end scene and the total duration jumps to 39 sec. for no reason. I change it back to 20 sec. and set the middle scene to 10 sec., but it doesn't move the indicator on the timeline to the middle which is what would be expected.

• I can agree with jkoll66. This is extremely frustrating with the duration and timestamp. Or you try to increase/decrease the timestamp for any key frame between the start and end, and this affects the whole duration. And assigns the total duration of the video to not logical number, e.g. total duration of 20 minutes or so.... extremely annoying. :cursing::cursing::cursing: