License not working after renaming computer

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, I renamed my PC earlier today, I did not realize it would create an issue for my license with enscape. I cant erase the key from the "old" machine becasue the old machine is my current machine.

I tried to revert back to the original name of my PC and I still cant access enscape. I have projects that are due and urgent but cant use the program. What can be done???

• Official Post

Hi, I renamed my PC earlier today, I did not realize it would create an issue for my license with enscape. I cant erase the key from the "old" machine becasue the old machine is my current machine.

I tried to revert back to the original name of my PC and I still cant access enscape. I have projects that are due and urgent but cant use the program. What can be done???

I'm sorry to hear about that.

Since I cannot find any license attached to the e-mail of yours used to sign/log into this Forum, could you please either share that e-mail or your license key via a direct message with me confidentially?

Thanks a lot in advance for that. In the future, please keep in mind that you can also always reach out to licensing directly via our help center as detailed here which we reccomend doing (alongside or instead) for any license assistance that is urgent:

How do I contact Support?

• Thank You for your response, I ended up emailing Licensing and they worked it out. I never thought a rename of a computer would create an issue with licensing for this, or other plugins I use. Others can take note.

Thanks again for the quick response.