Reset license key

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Helle Demian, sad and asd I have a question. For schosadfal projects I use enscape to render my buildings and etc. But after my laptop was broken and when they fixed it I couldn't activate the license because I'm logged in on another device but that's not the case. I don't know what the issue is but I hope you do! Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a great day! Kind regarts, Thijmen

• Official Post

Helle Demian, sad and asd I have a question. For schosadfal projects I use enscape to render my buildings and etc. But after my laptop was broken and when they fixed it I couldn't activate the license because I'm logged in on another device but that's not the case. I don't know what the issue is but I hope you do! Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a great day! Kind regarts, Thijmen

Welcome to our Forum.

No worries, I have reset your license so you'll be able to activate Enscape once more - Whenever you experience something similar in the future or you'll need any assistance with your educational license, please also simply get in touch with education@chaos.com.

Let me know in case any further questions come up!

• Hi,

I'm a student at the London School of Architecture. Due to extenuating circumstances my thesis deadline was extended till the 1st of September. I have previously downloaded the Enscape trial on the 19th of June 2023, but I didn't get a chance to use it, as I had family problems during that time. Is it possible to please get the monthly trial that is up for offer? It is really important to me. I am currently living off of a hardship bursary and I cannot afford the yearly bill. I only need Enscape for 1 project, and I only need it for less than a week. I tried to get in contact through the request/ticket form but it seems to be a lengthy process and I'm running out of time. Please let me know if there is a possibility of having the trial. As proof of information above, I can send the official letter from university confirming all of this (I did include it in my ticket ID #149134 and #149289). If needed, my machine fingerprint is: rt6VxDOSY+rtb3KOPEL2Ux1MURkf7/0MDyOm9U2PZmk=

I look forwards to hearing from you.

Thank you.

• Official Post

Thank you for your post. Please check your direct messages here in this Forum, I'll provide you with a solution to make this work so no worries.

EDIT: I just saw one of my colleagues already replied back to you via the case! Good luck with your project! :)