Rhino suddenly closes with enscape and my processor works at 100%

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi

I have this laptop

Laptop Gamer Dell Serie G15 5520 Full HD Intel Core i7 NVIDIA 12th 2.4 ghz, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti (4gb), 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD

But i am having trouble, because when i put i try to open my model in the enscape plugin from rhino, suddenly closes, i had been reduced the amount of geometries in scene and is what has worked, but i have 2 answers, my Processor get sometime to 100% , but i don't know if is the RAM which already hits the 80% the one that makes my processor overwork. Thank you

• Official Post

crmedrano , thank you for your post.

Could you please also submit a feedback report with logs (enabled/checked by default) as detailed here:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…sing-the-feedback-button/

Then we can check your log files and machine information to get behind the exact cause of this. Since the project still looks to be on a larger size which may also potentially cause your GPU to run out of v-ram (resulting in crashes/freezes), given that it's only 4GB and the minimum we reccomend, I reckon you do not experience this (Enscape closing) in a smaller or even empty scene?

In any case, thank you in advance for your cooperation and please feel free to let me know once said report has been sent in by you. Thank you in advance once more.