Enscape crashes Revit when renaming views in UI

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • One of our people has encountered an issue, potentially a bug, with Enscape 3.5.2+ running on Revit 2023 (23.1.20.70), where/when renaming a saved view, using the backspace-delete key, in the Enscape GUI, leads to a Revit crash.

This is reproduceable, in models big and small, templated or otherwise. Windows & Graphics drivers are up-to-date.

Is this a known issue? We will proceed with renaming views in-browser (in Revit) but would like to see this functionality made good/stable. Please advise.

• Official Post

snowyweston , the user can right away update their version of Enscape to 3.5.3, which we generally reccomend doing, but if that makes no difference please have that person also submit a feedback report including logs as this does not seem to be a known problem. In the submission form you can simply copy what you've shared here of course.

Thank you in advance for your efforts.

• This is reproduceable, in models big and small, templated or otherwise. Windows & Graphics drivers are up-to-date

Is it reproducible on other PCs? Fwiw, I'm not replicating the issue; I have Revit 23.1.30.97 though.

Heads-up, if you update to 3.5.3 - .exe export is broken. That burned me the other day. Choose your bug...

• Hi Demian, thanks will do, my person was away yesterday and I was tied up - but will jump on it Monday (will send logs for 3.5.2 and then again if it persists still after update)

Didn't try tbh rifkin, got 10 of these machines exact same spec (13900K w/ 12gb 3060 +64gb) and only one other is complaining (about rhino in another thread)

noted about the .exe woe tho boo