IsFavorite [sic] & More?

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Just found Enscape's cheeky little instance parameter in a View Schedule - and whilst I was about to jump on here and moan "Can we not have these please?" - I had a rethink on logging-in, and will reframe the request "Can we have all the Enscape shared parameters exposed please?"

Thanks

• Official Post

snowyweston , pardon, but this is not something we're going to introduce anytime soon. Most users do not make use of this information, and changes to it could occur anytime as well. I hope you'll understand.

• I hope you'll understand.

Please understand my concern is not what others may or may not do, but for our models specifically, and in that I take great pride to ensure we take all steps possible to keep our models as clean and tidy as possible - and (sneakily) hidden shared parameters - and the ambiguity of more potentially to follow - does not sit well.

I do not think it unreasonable to request, if the use of Enscape directly affects our content - beyond the extent of acting as an add-on, how it does should be documented and exposed.

I would be happy to share how we are now employing said shared parameter so that others might potentially do, or expand on, the same,