View Synchronization Fail

• Dear all,

I realize when I use parallel / isometric view in rhino, Enscape will fail to follow the view change.

Is there anyway we can do some isometric views in Enscape?

I have try to change the Len length to 100 to mimic isometric view but fail as well...

Thanks for any suggestion,

Jack

• Hey JACK.Z , we're aware of this behavior and it's intended since camera placement is not clear when you're in parallel / isometric projection views. The ability to have a parallel / isometric view in Enscape is generally filed as a request on our agenda, which just received a further upvote through your message. :)

Further, if you experience the other issue above again, please be so kind as to send us some feedback via the dedicated Feedback button, and add your name into the submission form so that we can connect the report to this thread.

• I have try to change the Len length to 100 to mimic isometric view but fail as well...

In the past I did screenshots at long lens lengths and it was working. A lens length of 100 mm isn't so large.

At higher counts you could get other problems like wrong lighting calculations or something like this, since Enscape "thinks" your scene is far away in the background and the quality can be reduced. Here an example of this kind of issue:

View distance is changing light calculation (only wide angle lens works)

• Thanks Demian and Micha. I got my problem fixed now after I restart my PC. I found that I can achieve isometric view by disable connection to rhono and change the Enscape lens length to 0°. Although it is a pitty Enscape cannot follow rhino's isometric view but at least it can resolve my problem for now.

I hope Enscape for Rhino can keep progressing and catch up the pace with Enscape for Sketchup. Because there are a lot of rhino users in architecture, industry and jewelry field.

And I realize that you can actually create animation with using rhinoPython + Enscape -- not simply a fly through in a freeze scene.

• And I realize that you can actually create animation with using rhinoPython + Enscape -- not simply a fly through in a freeze scene.

Sounds great!!! I would be happy if you could (start an extra post to this topic and) explain, what the steps are. I never used Python. My dream is to start an Enscape screenshot per Bongo script functionality (BongoBonusToolsForEachFrame). But I found no command to start a screenshot with automatic save.

Maybe you like to write your experience at this old thread here.

https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/script-help-needed/53710

If this would work than we could set the screenshot process plus a little pause of a few seconds. Something like this:

_screenshot _enter _pause 3s _enter

OK, the user would need to test the screenshot duration before, but if a save value is chose than a quick object animation could be done. Since the Enscape screenshot can't be set as render engine I would set a simple and fast Rhino display screenshot as regular Bongo output. This part could be deleted later.

I know that this kind of animations would be very experimental and there could be GI flickering or other problems. But it would be great to test it.