I've written a Windows Powershell script that will go through the entire Enscape offline assets folder and COPY the thumbnails to another folder with the correct asset names but before I post it I'd like permission from Enscape to do so.
- As it's a script it's completely readable in any text editor so you'll be able to see all the code.
- It doesn't do anything to the offline assets other than read the contents of the folder(s).
- You can set the source folder of your offline assets.
- You can set the destination folder for the new named thumbnails.
- You can set the language that the thumbnails and category folders use for their names!!
- You can repeat the process next time the Library is updated.
- It only takes a few seconds to run
I've found a way to be able to automatically print each category folder to a PDF with 20 thumbs per page but it involves installing a .NET library so I'll look at that separately, for now, they can be printed manually using whatever app is best.