Animation inside a enscape movie?

• In theory (with a bit of work) you could use stop-motion techniques; set up the camera path and render at the lossless quality (since it outputs frame-by-frame). You could then create multiple "videos" (and/or parts of the path by splitting up the exported path) with geometry in various positions and splice them together.

Since it's frame-by-frame you could also edit some frames to include motion blur on the moving object.

It's too much time/effort for myself, but in theory it could produce some really cool effects.

• Wow...could you imagine the amount of key frames just to show an animated object? 30 frame per second multiplied by the amount of time to open the door? Pretty crazy. That would be a great feature to have. Animated cars and peeps, too.

• I'm assuming the were talking about a few frames and using post processing to "blur" them to look like it's opening. No one is that crazy :D

Wow...could you imagine the amount of key frames just to show an animated object? 30 frame per second multiplied by the amount of time to open the door? Pretty crazy. That would be a great feature to have. Animated cars and peeps, too.

• I tested this work flow at Rhino in the past and for short animations a manual screen capture of single frames is an option. OK, maybe you are sitting at your machine and press the buttons like a robot, but maybe after an hour you get your animation and it's faster done as if you would use a full render engine. The render times are short so you can waste some time for manual recording. ;)