Library - People - Older African American characters

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello Enscape Team.

I have a very specific entourage request. The design firm I work for specializes in affordable housing, which in the US primarily relates to African-American communities and neighborhoods. We have a large number of requests to illustrate our proposed designs with the right ethnicity and demographics for the intended urban areas.

I would like to request that at some point please add more casual elderly people to the library, particularly African-Americans.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Manny

• this is too real for me, when working in China, I could at first not put any asians in my projects, the nearest match was the (indian?) woman with the beautiful orange dress.

then they added a bunch of asian people, but they were all attractive young women, which also gave a bit of a weird vibe in the renders

now there are a few asian men as well, but it is still very limited, at least its improving little by little!

more diversity would be great! And a way to filter on it when searching, but I can see that being a controversial subject to label people by etnicity.