Can not get newest ver. of Enscape to work in SketchUp 2023.

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I installed a new bootcamp partition on an old 2017 intel Imac. Windows 10 updated. Installed SU 2023 and latest version of Enscape. It looks like it's going to start up in another window like is usually does and then it just disappears. nowhere to be seen. I tried installing an older version of SU 2021 and an older version of Enscape and it works normally. I updated drivers on my AMD Radeon Pro 580 too. Can't figure out how to get Enscape to work in SU 2023....frustrating!

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks

Mark W.

• Hello,
    I’m using Enscape on Sketchup 2021 on MAC with Intel Core processor.
    Few days ago, I downloaded the last version of Enscape for Mac and I realized later that it’s not working because no compatible with my sketchup and processor.

how can I get the older version of enscape for Mac to install it again ?

Thanks

Mathilda

• Official Post

To make very sure, you've tried to run Enscape within SketchUp 2023, but not 2023.1? Just in case you might be using SU 2023.1 I'd reccomend reverting back to version 2023.

If that makes no difference or you're not using the latest SketchUp service pack, definitely also submit a feedback report as detailed here:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

Welcome to our Forum.

While we cannot offer support for our past releases of Mac for Enscape below 2.0 you can acquire the previous release here at your own risk. Make sure to also use only SketchUp 2023 and no version beyond that like 2023.1 for example.

• Hello Damien, thanks for your answer,

Even with the old version, I still cannot open Enscape from Sketchup ( I trayed with SU 2021 and 2023 ).

Is there something I can do to make it working again ?

Thanks!

• Official Post

Thanks for your reply!

In this case it seems you still have Enscape for Mac 2.0 installed actually. Please kindly make sure to follow these steps in order to ensure version 2.0 is fully uninstalled from your Mac: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…/getstarted-macos/#remove

Afterward you can simply use the previous installer I've shared, again making sure to not use SketchUp 2023.1.

Let me know if you're still unsuccessful starting Enscape thereafter.

• Official Post

Thanks Demian the problem is solved !! The version 2.0 wasn't fully uninstalled.

Great to hear! Thanks for the update!

• Official Post

Hi Demian. Is there anyway I can also get access to the older version of Enscape for Mac?

Thank you!

Mark W.

You can acquire a previous version I've uploaded for temporary downloading here, but I am afraid we really cannot offer any official support for that particular version and previous system requirements.

Still, if you wish to try it, and by any chance installed Enscape 2.0 for Mac prior, definitely also make sure to properly uninstall that version as detailed here since there can be compilations otherwise. If you've never installed Enscape on your Mac before, then you can skip this step entirely though.

• Hello Demian,

Are you able to provide previous version(s) for Enscape for Mac? I am having the same issues as those above with Mac machine compatibility.

Thank you

Loretta

• Official Post

Hello Demian,

Are you able to provide previous version(s) for Enscape for Mac? I am having the same issues as those above with Mac machine compatibility.

Thank you

Loretta

Hi Demian--

Commenting here now as a logged-in user (same question as above)- Can you re-share the temporary download file for previous Enscape for Mac versions?

Best,

Loretta

While we cannot offer any further additional official support for this version you can acquire a previous release of Enscape for Mac here which should still be compatible with non M1/M2 chips.

In case you've tried installing Enscape for Mac 2.x prior, make sure to fully uninstall that newer release on your machine as detailed here. This step is mandatory in order to get the older version working properly.