**Urgent** Enscape stopped working after new update

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi, I'm very panicked as my Enscape stopped working this morning. I was working on my Revit file for a project last night and went to open it again this morning and Enscape is no longer working. Enscape will load but there will only be a white screen in the Revit windows on my taskbar that I can't open.

I have read through the majority of these forums with similar issues, followed those instructions, and sent 3 feedback logs in the last few hours. I'm in need of urgent help as I have to pull renderings from Enscape for a deadline in less than 10 hours.

I went to install the update for Enscape last night and then decided to cancel it as it wanted to restart Revit, but I was in the middle of a project and didn't feel like restarting it at the time. It was working fine after that until I turned my laptop back on to use it again. Please help

These are the details of my computer:

Lenovo Legion 5 15IMH05H

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz

16.0 GB RAM

Windows 10

I have tried:

- Updating my Driver

- Updating Enscape to Enscape 3.5.4

- Updating Revit to Revit 2024

- Changing my NVIDIA settings to be the most optimal for Enscape (as far as I know, according to another thread)

I attached a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to open Enscape in Revit. Thanks in advance

• Official Post

gct2001 , welcome to our Forum and thank you for contacting support right away, which is the reccomend route to go indeed.

As I can tell you've already received a response back with further steps in order to hopefully resolve this right away.

Kindly let me know in case there is anything else I can help you with.