Rhino: Enscape Assets only show proxies

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

My rhino file crashed and I did a save as, then all of my assets are just showing in white in Enscape. I saw some suggestions to delete the TEMP file, but did not work. Has anyone ran into this problem? Is there a way to relink Enscape objects?

• Official Post

Hi Thanawat96 , thanks for your inquiry.

Right away, have you perhaps acquired the Asset Library offline as well, and does it make any difference if you re-acquire the library?

Otherwise just to make very sure, you've already tried removing %temp%\Enscape\Assets and restarted Enscape? You can find the folder via this path: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape\Assets\ too otherwise.

If done so without success, please also submit us a feedback report with log files, simply copying what you've written here in the submission form:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…eedback-button-win-rhino/

Whenever you experience any technical difficulties with Enscape it's generally best to make use of the feedback button right away in the future.

Thank you in advance, and feel free to also let me know once the report has been submitted.