Sketchup "freezing" when I start Enscape

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • My viewport on Sketchup freezes when I start Enscape, idk why, I update all my video drivers, I delete and Installed Escape several times, i tried old versions of enscape, I tried run in other versions of Sketchup but the problem wasn't solved. My viewport on sketchup freezes, but my enscape keeping working and rendering. someone could help me please??

• Official Post

My viewport on Sketchup freezes when I start Enscape, idk why, I update all my video drivers, I delete and Installed Escape several times, i tried old versions of enscape, I tried run in other versions of Sketchup but the problem wasn't solved. My viewport on sketchup freezes, but my enscape keeping working and rendering. someone could help me please??

Welcome to our Forum.

If you haven't already please also kindly submit a feedback report with log files so that we can investigate the cause behind this further:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

Feel free to just simply copy what you've shared here in the submission form for context before hitting the "Send" button.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.