Enscape not working on Sketchup2021

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi!

My Enscape version 3.5.3 suddenly stopped loading, just showed the loading screen for like a second and then it disapperd and nothing happend. I uploaded to the current newest version of Enscape and it was the same situation - its just not loading, no bug report, Sketchup remains working.

Please I need help, this is very urgent as I have a deadline in few days :((((

• Official Post

Welcome to our Forum Zuzanna .

In this case, and generally whenever you experience any technical issues with Enscape, please kindly make use of our feedback button to submit a report with log files for us to help with further troubleshooting: https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…back-button-win-sketchup/

After submitting you will receive a reply back with further instructions or a dedicated solution very soon. Feel free to let me know once sent in, and thanks a lot in advance.