Create movable objects in revit like car moving, fan rotating in revit enscape

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I have seen many walkthrough videos in youtube and observed that the objects move or have a fuction embedded to them in a walkthrough, I've searched many tutorial and guide etc., but unable to create a movable or programed walkthrough video.

P.s., I've tried TwinMotion software but its nowhere near has user freindly as enscape

So any ways or suggestion :revit:

• Official Post

vishnu , welcome to our Forum and thank you for your inquiry.

The ability to animate or render animated objects is currently not a feature available in Enscape, thus there is also no way to setup any moving cars or similar I'm afraid. For now we do not plan to implement this functionality anytime soon, but please feel free to furthermore make your voice heard by submitting this as a feature request through our portal as detailed here, which will reach product management directly.

Of course if you have any further questions please let me know whenever.