Allow us to enlarge/expand the batch render window!

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • We have a specific way of naming our furniture visualisation renderings. Each version of the furniture has multiple (at times a dozen) views to show it from different angles and the views have numbers at the end. The problem is, if I want to use the batch rendering window to render some of the scenes (see the checkmarks in screenshot) I cannot see the numbers and therefore I have no idea what exactly I am choosing to be rendered.

In this example I have 9 scenes per each version. Each version is named carefully as XYZ 1, XYZ 1, XYZ 3 etc. I need to render only Scenes 1, 7 and 9. Because I can't stretch the window, I cannot see the end of the scene name and therefore I have to manually count from top to bottom every single time.

Enscape, please fix this in your next release! Allow us to stretch the sides of the batch render window!