Enscape preview strange Issue

• Hi all,

first of all THANK YOU for the lights - i have already purchased a license but if i had not that would definitely push my to buy one! The reflections are very improved too.

So i have the following issue:

When i install a stable version, files from Sketchup work fine - meaning the load quickly relatively to heir size etc.

When i install the preview version - those files - that have been created when i had the stable version installed - just don't load - i am stuck eternally in the escape start screen.

If i create a new file from scratch - new design for example and load the preview Enscape version - it just works again...

Am i missing something here?

Thank you in advance!!!

• HI Clemens Musterle my specs are:

Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-6700K cpu @ 4.00 ghZ 4.00 ghZ

RAM: 32 gb

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Jonathan Knoefel - Do you want the whole file? as in a dropbox link with the skp17 file? Please guide me through so I can send you whatever you need.

The funny thing is that when i open a new SKP file, and i manually copy - paste in place all elements (takes a lot of time) it seems to work fine. As said before - it opens all nely created files but not ones created on the stable version!!

Thank you guys for your quick response.

• Jonathan Knoefel

Hi,

yes just tried it again. as said before, when i install the stable version, all projects open fine. When i install the preview version (latest) large projects (that have not been created AFTER i installed the preview version) are stuck in the load screen of enscape. If i create a project from scratch (have not done any big file tests) it works fine.

I have seen that many users have reported this and one of your admins said that you are aware and that it will be ficed in the new stabl;e versions as there is a known issue with large files. Can you confirm this?

Thank you for your response!