Enscape realistic video rendering

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi everyone, im an architecture 3D artist.

I just returned to work after a few years of inactivity. There are many new things in the software, one of them is enscape. I accidentally learned about enscape through a former colleague of mine. and it's surprising what enscape brings. I'm still using the PC I used to work with a long time ago (7 years ago). and luckily, it still works fine with enscape. This is a new project I just made it. and the rendering I get is quite soft, the lighting of enscape I consider quite good. Although there are a few things that are unsatisfactory, overall it's good. I hope you like my work. Thanks a lot

Video rendering:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are You sure that the video was made with ENScape? I mean I have no idea how to do the light beam effect in dusty air or moving flame on candles.. And I never imagined something as specific as Architecture 3D Artist to be a profession, though it sounds like it is exactly what I do .. like last 2 or 3 years..

EDIT

Ok.. I could use a video texture for the flame.. I did once similar thing with the air-conditioning cooler fan.