Rhino 8 Support on MacOS

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

Hi walefisch , welcome to our Forum and thanks for the inquiry.

We're already in the process of developing Rhino 8 support for Enscape on Mac. There is no specific ETA I can share just yet, but you can expect official support around the beginning of 2024. You'll be notified via this Forum and through a Enscape notification once that is the case.

Meanwhile just to make very sure you're aware, you can already use Enscape for Mac with Rhino 7 by installing our latest preview which can always be acquired and found here.

Let me know if you have any further questions and thank you for a bit more patience.

• I uninstalled the current version and installed the preview version. However I couldnt find the right setttings to use Enscape in Rhino 7 (it works fine in Archicad 27).

How do I set Enscape as my Renderer in Rhino 7 on Mac?

• Just here to second that I'm eagerly awaiting this too! Great that Enscape is finally on Mac for Rhino, and great that Rhino 8 finally came out--but really want to use them together on the new macbook pro m3 max. Thanks!