Proposed changes to View Settings & Output Settings UI

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I’d like to suggest a number of changes to the View Settings window as well as splitting Output Settings to its own window.

I believe that my proposed changes will simplify view management and make batch export a lot more flexible and useful.

This is all best illustrated with a diagram. Please study the attached PDF carefully. I am keen to hear everyone‘s opinions and happy to clarify my suggested changes.

Settings UI and functionality.pdf

• tomek_piatek

Changed the title of the thread from “Proposed View Settings & Output Settings UI” to “Proposed changes to View Settings & Output Settings UI”.
  • I am all for UI redesign. It is painful, navigating through the UI on a daily basis. As a Designer myself I don't understand what's happening behind the curtains on the management floor. This needs to be addressed much earlier than the current roadmap objectives.

UI, UX, 3D assets, and refined rendering features - 4 of the most crucial aspects that Enscape should fix before it's too late.