Proposed changes to View Settings & Output Settings UI

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I’d like to suggest a number of changes to the View Settings window as well as splitting Output Settings to its own window.

I believe that my proposed changes will simplify view management and make batch export a lot more flexible and useful.

This is all best illustrated with a diagram. Please study the attached PDF carefully. I am keen to hear everyone‘s opinions and happy to clarify my suggested changes.

Settings UI and functionality.pdf

• tomek_piatek

Changed the title of the thread from “Proposed View Settings & Output Settings UI” to “Proposed changes to View Settings & Output Settings UI”.
  • I am all for UI redesign. It is painful, navigating through the UI on a daily basis. As a Designer myself I don't understand what's happening behind the curtains on the management floor. This needs to be addressed much earlier than the current roadmap objectives.

UI, UX, 3D assets, and refined rendering features - 4 of the most crucial aspects that Enscape should fix before it's too late.