PROBLEM ASSET

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • every time I load editable assets, for example the color of a chair, it gives me this error:

DURING EXPORT IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD RENDER DATA FOR 1 ASSET. THE ASSETS INVOLVED MAY NOT BE RENDERED

I HAVE ALREADY TRIED WITH BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE ASSET

NON-MODIFIABLE ASSETS WORK CORRECTLY THEIR INSERTION

• Official Post

ab68 , welcome to our Forum and thank you for the report.

Whenever you experience any technical issues like that please ideally forward them directly to our support team by making use of the Feedback button as detailed here:

Using the Feedback Button - Enscape

After investigating the submitted log files which are sent alongside your machine information with the feedback report we will then get back to you with an explanation/solution soon thereafter.

• Official Post

Ho inviato segnalazione secondo la vostra procedura. Nessuna risposta intanto i clienti mi chiedono di modificare il colore ad alcuni asset e sono bloccato. Esiste un modo per reinstallare tutto compreso gli asset?

(As per our response to you via the feedback report you've submitted please also try the following:)

In base alla nostra risposta tramite il rapporto di feedback che hai inviato, prova anche quanto segue:

I file di log mostrano che si sta utilizzando la raccolta di risorse offline. Potrebbe essere disponibile qualche aggiornamento. Disattiva la "raccolta di risorse offline" e riattivala. Questo dovrebbe attivare il download di tutti i dati aggiornati. Si prega di controllare questo e riferire a me in caso di problemi con questo.

Nel caso in cui non ci si riesca a rispondere, si prega di rispondere tramite il rapporto di feedback via e-mail stessa.